This post is sponsored by EVA Air but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Hello fellow travelers!
If you have been a long time follower of the blog, you know one our all-time favorite vacation destinations is Bali, Indonesia. It’s a location filled with traditions and culture, stunning scenery and spirituality. A continent rich with intrigue, adventure and solace.
Shawn and I had the pleasure of traveling to Bali last February and completely feel in love. Have you ever been somewhere that just really spoke to you? Bali has been that destination for us both.
We had the pleasure of traveling all over the island to learn about the history, the culture, the people, the food and more. And, are so excited to share we are traveling back again in February 2020. I cannot wait to share even more of this incredible island with you all!
Over the last year, Shawn and I have shared a few different posts detailing our travels across Bali. If Bali or Asia have ever been on your travel bucket list, move this destination right to the top and check out the following posts as you plan your getaway!
- Ultimate Bali Travel Guide for First Timers
- The Chillhouse Yoga Retreat Bali
- Bali Beach Clubs || Our Raw Review
Speaking of preparing for your travels, one of the most frequently asked questions we receive regarding travel to Indonesia is our preferred airline choices. And, with a flight from the United States being 24+ hours, choosing a reputable airline is the only way to go. That’s why we often choose EVA Air.
In today’s post, we’ll share what makes EVA Air a preferred airline of ours for all trips to Asia and more.
WHY EVA AIR:
When booking a trip from the United States to Asia, there are a number of different airlines to choose from. It can be difficult to understand what separates the good from the bad.
For Shawn and I, we had a list of amenities we knew were going to be important to make a 25 hour flight both enjoyable and comfortable. We did a lot of research a found EVA Air had most, if not all, of the requirements we were looking for.
Here are just a few of the reasons we choose EVA Air:
- Access to travel lounges
- EVA Air has hundreds of Star Alliance Lounges across the world where you relax in comfort.
- In flight personal care products or sleep amenities
- EVA Air has complimentary in-flight personal care/hygiene package for overnight flights with lotion, toothpaste, sleep masks, etc. How incredible is that?
- Access to media & in-flight entertainment
- EVA Air has In flight Wifi, SMS, and access to hundreds of movies and TV shows for your enjoyment.
- In-flight food & beverage
- EVA Air offers an extensive array of delicious, cultural cuisine. They also offer pre-ordering of special meals to cater to your special needs including vegetarian meals, religious meals, baby and child meals and so much more.
- Affordable flight prices
- On EVA Air you’ll find affordable airline prices to all of Asia’s greatest cities.
- Comfortable sleeping on flights
- Comfortable, roomy seating can be incredibly important on log flights. EVA Air offers such comfort and dim light engineered to mood lighting within planes and a “starry sky” for their royal laurel business class cabins.
Also, as a major connection hub and city, Taipei is the perfect jumping off point for any Southeast Asia travels using EVA Air, and we are planning our next Asia adventure. What’s not to love?
I cannot wait to share our next getaway to Asia with EVA Air with you all! Where are you off to next?