Who’s ready to talk this month’s Amazon favorites? Both hands raised here!
If I am being honest, I haven’t always been a fan of shopping for clothing and accessories on Amazon. Electronics, home goods, even furniture? Absolutely. Clothing? Nope. Not at all.
However, like many of you, I have found a number of high quality clothing items and accessories on Amazon as of late. Today, I am excited to share with you a few Amazon favorites I would highly recommend.
Before we jump right into the products we have been loving this month, I want to also give you the low down on a few brands I have purchased from lately that I’ve found to be pretty reputable and high quality despite the lower price point.
BRANDS I LOVE ON AMAZON
- MAKE ME CHIC – These adorable shorts have been a go-to lately. I love the light material and drawstring waistline. They have so many cute pieces. Simply search their name and you’ll find a full catalog of great Summer pieces.
- ROMWE – Romwe has a ton of great tees, shorts and dresses – all that are made really well based on my experience. I have been dying to snag this cute jumpsuit. Who can resist those ruffle details?
- CUPSHE – If you are in the market for a new swimsuit, check out the wide selection of one and two-piece swimsuits from Cupshe. Similar to the above, the pieces are made really well, are available via Prime and very affordable.
- MILUMIA – I have been shopping Milumia for fun Summer dresses. I love this chiffon number – also featured below.
- LACK OF COLOR – I love, love, love the Lack of Color hat collection. They are not nearly as affordable as others y’all have recommended, but they are really divine if you’re in the market.
- BMJL – BMJL is another line full of cute tops, dresses, shorts and killer swinsuits. How adorable is this one-piece?
- The Fix – a really cute shop for all things shoes!
- Allegra K
Of course, you can also find a ton of other name brands on Amazon including Vince Camuto, Rebecca Minkoff, SJP, Zac Posen, Vince and so many more!
A few more of my Amazon favorites have been recent designer ‘dupes,’ as well. I know shopping a designer dupe can be a controversial topic. If designer dupes are not for you, feel free to ship past this section. However, if you want to save a little money while still getting a product that looks very similar – if not identical to the designer item – keep reading 🙂
Here are a few designer dupes I have purchased from Amazon in the last few months:
- Cult Gaia Acrylic/Bamboo Handbag – I have three real Cult Gaia bags. They are still to this day one of my favorite bags to carry in Spring and Summer. You can take a peek at the green acrylic bag in Monday’s AnthropogiesNew Arrivals post. While the real Cult Gaia bag is a bit heavier in weight, I imagine from a more quality material, the dupe is still a very lovely bag. You can score it from a fraction of the cost with a price tag of $55.
- Gucci Belt Dupe – This has to be one of my favorite Amazon purchases to-date. These belts were less than $20 for two – a brown and a black. They are very well made and I wear mine all the time.
- Dior Saddle Bag – My second Amazon favorites purchase has to be this adorable Dior saddle bag dupe. It is SO much better looking in person (photos coming to the blog and Instagram soon!). As note for many of the others, the quality is amazing and it looks almost identical to the real thing. I have been wearing the navy/black version non-stop.
SHOP OUR AMAZON FAVORITES
Here are just a few of our Amazon favorites for this month. If there is another look you love, be sure to drop us a DM or a note in the comments below!
Which brands are on your Amazon favorites list?