NOTE: STEVE MADDEN IS CURRENTLY RUNNING A 40% OFF SITEWIDE SALE MAKING ALMOST ALL OF THE ABOVE SANDALS LESS THAN $50!
Raise your hand if you’re ready for Spring! Both of our hands are raised here.
We originally published this post for you all a few weeks back, but wanted to re-share as a number of the below are now on mega sale.
With our trip to Bali just around the corner, and the warm (if you consider 55 degrees warm) temperatures here in Chicago this week, I am more than ready for some Spring-like weather. These sunny days are really renewing my spirit :).
In preparation for our trip, I have been scouring the internet for the cutest Spring shoes. And boy did I come across a handful I really love!
In today’s post, we’re breaking down all of our spring shoe favorites under $50, $100, $150 and $200+.
There are so many great finds below. We have you covered from the most comfortable cute sneakers to pastel heels – and everything in between! We hope you love these styles as much as we do!
Would love to know which ones are your favorites!
MY FAVORITE SHOPS TO BUY SHOES:
- J.Crew has long-time been a favorite shops, but their shoe collections gets better and better every season. I have been purchasing their leather flip-flops since high school (they are no less than $30!), but you can also find other favorites like Birkenstocks, Loeffler Randall, New Balance and Tretorn. Not to mention, J.Crew regularly runs great sales!
- At Anthropologie you’ll find a wide variety of spring sandals, sneakers, boots and more. I will work to keep this post updated with their newer arrivals at each of the price points listed above. I’ll keep it update until mid-Spring as they release new, beautiful pieces every day. Anthro also has a ton of great beach bags, SPF, hats, cover-ups and so much more.
- Similar to J.Crew, Target’s collection of shoes gets better and better with every season. While they are incredibly affordable, I have found 99% of the shoes I have purchased from Target to be of great quality!
- I love a good shopping trip to Shopbop! They carry a very similar selection of great Spring shoes as retailers such as Anthro, Nordstrom and more. You can find some pieces at medium to high price ranges, but with killer styles. I also buy a ton of other favorite vacation pieces from Shopbop every season. There are several pieces from the latest collections linked above. Shopbop is a definite go-to for spring shoe favorites at every price range and for every season.
- Who doesn’t love a good, quality Amazon find. A number of the pieces listed under then ‘Under $50’ section are Amazon purchased I have made myself and can back up the quality. They have some really great Spring shoes favorites – perfect for every occasion this season. In my opinion, the key to shopping Amazon is to read the reviews carefully. Here are a few of the brands I have liked the most:
Some of my other favorite shops include:
If you’re off on vacation soon, as well, I hope you all have a great time! Please feel free to DM or email me with anything else you might like to see in the coming weeks!
SPRING SHOE FAVORITES UNDER $50
SPRING SHOE FAVORITES UNDER $100
SPRING SHOE FAVORITES UNDER $150
SPRING SHOE FAVORITES $150 – $200+