Looking to head somewhere warm soon? Us, too!
For many, if not all of us, thinking about warmer weather and travel has only lived in our dreams. In our house, we have most certainly hit the pandemic wall This February, we are headed back to Bali and can hardly contain our excitement! With more snow on the way here in Chicago, today we are excited to share more than 50+ of the best one piece swimsuits.
We originally shared this post with you last year but wanted to refresh it with all the newest styles. There are so many great one piece swimsuits below that I hope you love as much as me! Many of them are so affordable with costs as low as $20-$25. I have tried on a number of pieces, also, and for reference, I tried and/or purchased a size small or medium.
As we approach our vacation at the end of this month, I’ll be sharing more great swimsuits, our must-have straw bags for the season, killer beach-ready dresses, and a few recent vacation destination reviews.
In the meantime, don’t miss our beauty travel must-haves and tips on packing all your goods successfully in a carry-on. We’ve also updated our Shop at the top of each landing page with all of our favorite travel looks. Happy shopping!
I hope you’re all having a great week so far!
BEST ONE PIECE SWIMSUITS UNDER $50
We are breaking down our top choices under $50, under $150, under $200, and over $200 if you’re looking to spend just a bit more money. Last but not least, I am also sharing just a few of my favorite places to shop for both affordable and a tab more expensive suits.
I also tried choose a number of one pieces that were not too ‘cheeky,’ also. The older I get, y’all, the more coverage I need. 🙂
_____ ONE PIECES UNDER $50 _____
BEST ONE PIECE SWIMSUITS UNDER $100
BEST ONE PIECE SWIMSUITS $150+
_____ ONE PIECES UNDER $200 _____
_____ ONE PIECES OVER $200 _____
MY FAVORITE SHOPS TO BUSY ONE PIECE SWIMSUITS
- J.Crew has really stepped up their game when it comes to swimwear these last several years. Not only are their pieces affordable, in my opinion, but most have a great amount of bottom coverage while maintaining a little bit of sex appeal. The first bathing suit in this post is from J.Crew last year and I absolutely love it! Also, be sure to subscribe to their emails so you get notifications when their sales are running.
- At Anthropologie you’ll find a wide variety of the best one piece swimsuits – at medium to high price ranges. I have been working to keep this post updated with their newer arrivals at each of the price points listed above. I’ll keep it updated until mid-Spring as they release new, beautiful pieces every day. Anthro also has a ton of great beach bags, SPF, hats, cover-ups and so much more.
- Similar to J.Crew, Target’s collection of swimwear gets better and better with every season. While they are incredibly affordable, I have found 99% of the pieces or suits I have purchased from Target to be of great quality!
- I love a good shopping trip to Shopbop! They carry a very similar selection of one piece and two piece swimsuits as retailers such as Anthro, Nordstrom, and more. You can find some pieces at medium to high price ranges, but with killer styles. I also buy a ton of other favorite vacation pieces from Shopbop every season. There are several pieces from the latest collections linked above. I will say, it can be more difficult to find pieces that have a bit more bottom coverage.
- Everything But Water has become one of my favorite places to shop for swimsuits and vacation ready styles. What I love most about shopping at EBW is you can shop styles by feature and fit such as full coverage, tummy coverage, moderate coverage, etc. They also have the most adorable accessories for every vacation need!
- I’ve now purchased 4 swimsuits from Amazon – all of which I have loved. I believe all were under $30 and have held up for me well over the last several seasons. In my opinion, the key to shopping Amazon is to read the reviews carefully. Here are a few of the brands I have liked the most:
- Tempt Me
Some of my other favorite shops:
If you’re off on vacation soon, as well, I hope you all have a great time! Please feel free to DM or email me with anything else you might like to see in the coming weeks!
___SHOP ALL THE LOOKS ____