Looking for an easy, quick dinner the family will love? This Instant Pot Alfredo Lazy Lasagna is a sure fire answer! Ready in less than 15 minutes, this recipe will have them begging for seconds!
WOW! This Instant Pot Alfredo Lazy Lasagna is incredibly delicious, guys.
We recently feel in love with Lazy Lasagna at our house (made with red sauce) so we figured we’d give it a try with Alfredo sauce and shredded chicken. It far surpassed our expectations!
Being cooped up inside has us begging for quick and easy dinner recipes the family will love. This recipe was the answer we were looking for. This is one of the better ‘dump-and-go’ recipes we’ve made in some time.
With just a few simple pantry ingredients, I can almost guarantee your family will come running to the kitchen for more.
It’s always been our goal to create recipes for you that are as versatile as your family is! What I love about this Instant Pot Alfredo Lazy Lasagna is you can change the ingredients out quickly and easily. Simply drop most of your ingredients in your Instant Pot, Pressure Cook and you’re good to go!
Does your family love veggies? Ours, too! This Instant Pot Alfredo Lazy Lasagna is also delicious with spicy sausage, veggies and so much more. Feel free to make it your own!
Now, let’s get to the good stuff – the details on how to make this crowd pleasing Instant Pot Alfredo Lazy Lasagna!
Also, if you’re looking for a few other Instant Pot recipes to try this week, here are a few of my favorites:
- Instant Pot Creamy Garlic and Herb Spaghetti With Meatballs
- Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs
- Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna
- Instant Pot Chicken Tequila Fettuccine || CPK Copycat
______ OUR FAVORITE INSTANT POT ACCESSORIES ______
TIPS FOR MAKING INSTANT POT ALFREDO LAZY LASAGNA:
- Most Lazy Lasagna recipes are made with ricotta cheese, but it’s not a favorite in our house so I omitted it for this recipe. If you would like to add, feel free to do so – 1 cup. You will to add after the pressure cooking process when you add the Parmesan cheese.
- This recipe is loaded with flavor! I used dried basil because that’s what I had in the pantry, but you can also use fresh basil, as well. Also be sure to add the fresh basil when you add the Parmesan cheese.
- As mentioned above, if you like veggies, this Lazy Lasagna is a great way to get the family to add a few greens with dinner. I recommend spinach, kale, zucchini, squash – or all of them 🙂
INGREDIENTS FOR INSTANT POT ALFREDO LAZY LASAGNA
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shredded chicken (I used frozen shredded chicken for reference)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 14.5 ounce jars Alfredo sauce (I used a four cheese sauce for reference. Any brand of your choice will do.)
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic pepper
- 3 tablespoon of dried Basil or 1/4 cup fresh Basil
- 12 ounce lasagna noodles, broken in half or thirds
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT LAZY LASAGNA:
- Turn on your Instant Pot and select the ‘Saute’ function on high.
- Add olive oil and onion and saute until browned.
- Add garlic and saute for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Select the ‘Cancel’ button to turn off the Instant Pot and reset the cooking function.
- Add Alfredo sauce, garlic pepper, basil, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, salt, shredded chicken, chicken broth and lasagna noodles.
- NOTE: When you add the lasagna noodles, be sure to add them in a criss-cross motion. Doing so will help the noodles from sticking together. Also, as you are adding the noodles, try to press as much of the noodles under the borth as possible.
- Select the ‘Pressure Cook’ function and cook on high for 3 minutes.
- Once the timer beeps, quick release all pressure then carefully remove the lid.
- Stir contents to break up the pasta and combine all ingredients well.
- Add Parmesan cheese and stir again until contents are well combined.
Serve, top with more shredded Parmesan cheese and enjoy!!
Leave A Comment
How many servings is this recipe!!?? PLEASE answer ASAP!!
Would it work to use diced uncooked chicken instead and cook it in the pot with the noodles?
Oh my goodness, this looks so tasty! Pinning this to make later!
Sparkles and Shoes