CDB INFUSED COCKTAIL: LOVE IN A CUP MARTINI
The weekend is almost here and we’re back today with our second installment of our Fall and Winter cocktail series!
As we mentioned last week, every Thursday thought the New Year, we will share a few of our favorite cocktails perfect for entertaining this upcoming Fall and holiday season.
Yesterday, we created one of our longest posts to day regarding our experience with CBD for overall health and wellness. Many use CBD to alleviate anxiety, pain, and inflammation. However, when putting CBD in a low ABV or non-alcoholic cocktail, you can enjoy a drink or two and still be able to go to the gym the next day.
Beyond its purported health benefits, the application of CBD in cocktails can lead to a number of different flavor and texture enhancements.
Its natural taste is mostly neutral, with green, chlorophyll-like notes that can add a pleasant complexity to certain drinks.
When using a pure CBD oil, like Equilibria Daily Drops, your cocktail can taste earthy and plant-like, but this can be a great addition to many cocktails. It also can add a viscous mouthfeel that I find delightful in a nice stirred cocktail.
RELATED POST: Instant Pot Apple Pie Moonshine
CBD INFUSED COCKTAIL INGREDIENTS:
- 2 parts Trisha Yearwood Love In a Cup Cocktail Mix (feel free to replace with any of your other favorite cocktail mixes).
- 1 part vodka
- Three drops pure CBD Oil
- Lime juice for taste and garnishment
For a sparking cocktail, replace 1 part vodka with 1 part sparkling wine. One bottle of cocktail mix will make 8 cocktails.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine 2 parts cocktail mix with 1 part vodka.
- Add 1-3 drops of CBD oil to taste or liking
- Shake or stir contents until well chilled
- Strain into a martini glass (or over ice, if preferred)
- Add lime for taste, if desired
- Service and enjoy!
Have you tried a CBD infused cocktail in the past? I’d love to know your thoughts!
Have a great weekend, all!