CREST 3D WHITE CHARCOAL REVIEW
Looking to whiten your teeth without all the fuss? Today, we are chatting all things Crest charcoal toothpaste review. Why we love it & how you can save $2.
Have you been looking for a more affordable, effective way to achieve a brighter, whiter smile without all the fuss and cost? Yep, us too! Today, we’re sharing a full Crest charcoal toothpaste review – along with details on our experience.
Over the last several years, brushing with activated charcoal toothpaste has become all the rage. Unfortunately, if you have tried brushing your teeth with activated charcoal ingredients, you may find it to be messy, long and frustrating.
Many conventional charcoal toothpastes can leave your bathroom and mouth filled with messy residue and terrible taste. Yuck!
So, when Crest (my families favorite brand since I was a child!) announced they were introducing two new toothpaste variants: Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy with Charcoal and Coconut Oil I ran to the store to give them a try.
In today’s post, we are sharing both the benefits of using a charcoal toothpaste for whiter teeth. Plus, our experience with both so far. Don’t miss your change to save on both products below!
RELATED POST: 10 Travel Essentials With Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast
BENEFITS OF USING CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE
- Using a charcoal toothpaste is a great way to remove extrinsic stains (discoloration from substances such as wine and coffee), And, if you’re anything like us you drink a lot of coffee. For reference, we drink no less than two cups of coffee a day. Over the years, that’s made my teeth less white than I might like.
- Brushing with charcoal toothpaste can also raise the pH of your mouth because charcoal ingredients can bind the acidic elements and potentially increase their rate of excretion from the body. This can help reduce build-up of acidic plaque and improve your breath creating whiter teeth with a clean fresh feeling.
- Also, using a charcoal-based toothpaste may aid in good dental health. Proper use of charcoal toothpaste may provide balance in our oral care while also helping to prevent damage. It does so by making sure your mouth’s immune system is operating at it’s top levels. Some studies may also suggest that using activated charcoal can even improve bad cholesterol.
- Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy with Charcoal offers these benefits, plus a new no mess approach for charcoal lovers everywhere. Who can resist a better way to charcoal with less mess than you’ll find with traditional charcoal pastes? Not us! We’d prefer deep clean therapy with charcoal instead.
- Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy with Charcoal also offers a long lasting clean fresh feeling that helps whiten surface stains and strengthen enamel for a whiter teeth.
CAN YOU USE CREST CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE EVERY DAY?
One of the most frequently asked questions we get is ‘Can you use Crest Charcoal Toothpaste every day?’. The answer is, absolutely! We have used both the charcoal and/or the coconut oil every day for nearly a year now – both Shawn and I. As mentioned, we have not expereinced any of the sensitivity as we have with other teeth whitening products. Crest is a gentle whitening toothpaste perfect for adults.
OUR EXPERIENCE WITH CREST 3D WHITE WHITENING THERAPY WITH CHARCOAL
As I mentioned above, our family has been long-time users of the Crest brand overall. We have been using Crest toothpaste since I was a child. You can find a number of other Crest products in our medicine cabinet – including Crest White Strips (we love them!).
Shawn and I have been using Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy with Charcoal daily for the last two weeks and we love the minty flavor.
We were both initially hesitant about the flavor of the toothpaste and were so pleasantly surprised. Before using, I thought it may taste too much like baking soda or charcoal, but there is very little to no difference in taste compared to our other Crest toothpastes.
This unique toothpaste is formulated and striped with Charcoal. When combined, the foam is grey and lightens as you brush. The invigorating mint flavor leaves your breath feeling fresh long after brushing.
After each brushing, both Shawn and I agree, you can see a noticeable brightness in our smiles with whiter teeth. As mentioned above, I drink a lot of coffee (and wine 😊) so it’s important to me to keep my teeth looking as white as possible. I like that I can get the benefits of a teeth whitening service without the fuss and cost of a traditional teeth whitening service at the dentist.
It’s also worth noting, if you’re concerned about teeth sensitivity, I did not experience any in the last year compared to other teeth whitening toothpastes or products.
Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy with Coconut Oil gives you a deep clean that gently removes surface stains to whiten teeth and strengthen enamel. The vanilla mint flavor gives your mouth a long-lasting fresh feeling.
Both products will be stocked in our medicine cabinets from now on and are save to use with our other favorite Crest products. We even packed them with us here in Bali!
For a limited time, Amazon is offering $2 off the Crest 3D White Charcoal and Crest 3D White Coconut Oil variants. Try them out and let me know how much you love them, too!
RELATED POST: Best Sensitive Toothpaste: Crest Gum & Sensitivity
WHERE YOU CAN BUY CREST CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE?
There are a number of different retailers you can purchase Crest Charcoal Toothpaste and Crest 3D White Charcoal Toothpaste. Here are just a few of the retailers we turn to must frequently:
- Amazon – a 3-pack on Amazon costs $19.67 and can be shipped via Prime
- Walmart – a 2-pack at Target costs $11.97, single $6.97
- Target – a 2-pack at Target costs $11.99, single $6.99
- Walgreen – a 2-pack at Walgreens costs $13.99. Certainly a bit more costly than Walmart and Target