Ladies, if you’re looking for the perfect Spring petite wide leg pants look no further than these Ann Taylor Marina Pants. We hope you love them just as much as we do!
With Spring and Summer around the corner, we purchased these cute petite wide leg pants to wear now and later when we are finally able to travel out of the house more frequently.
These Ann Taylor Marina Pants are some of my favorite pairs from Ann Taylor. They also happen to be a best seller for AT, too. They are a petite wide leg pants that they continue to bring back year after year. And, for good reason.
In today’s post, we are sharing a full review on these adorable pants and sharing a full selection of other petite wide leg pants we love.
We would love to hear from you, too, on where you like to shop for great petite finds!
REVIEW OF THE ANN TAYLOR MARINA PANTS:
Available in three colors (white, tan and black), and misses and petites, these petite wide leg pants will be on regular rotation this Spring.
I was cautious at first as the online reviews for the white pair mentioned the pockets were visible as they are in many white pants. Despite the feedback, I went out on a limb fingers crossed they would work. And, to my excitement, they did.
While the pockets are slightly visible, they are not nearly as noticeable to make a difference, in my opinion. They fit like a gem and I’ve been wearing them with just about everything! Tonight, I pulled the trigger and purchased them in tan as well. Ann Taylor is currently running a 50% off sale so the timing seemed perfect.
If you’re considering the Ann Taylor Marina pants in black, I want to share a little caution as the pants are made of mostly cotton. I have found when I wash, dry clean or iron black cotton pants they leave almost a “burnt” residue behind making them seem faded.
I purchased these same pants last year and needed to throw them out after just a few wears. Just throwing that out there if you’re considering the purchase. The other colors, however, have held up really well.
ANN TAYLOR MARINA PANTS SIZING
For reference, I am 5’0 and I have found these petite wide leg pants to fit true to size. I purchased them in a 2P and they fit great.
Additionally, I have somewhat wider thighs and a smaller waist, but did not find these pants to gap in the back much as I do with many other styles. I also really enjoy the length based on my height, as well.
HOW TO STYLE PETITE WIDE LEG PANTS
For this look, I wanted to pair them with heels, but these pants look equally so adorable with sneakers, y’all. They can easily be dressed up or down – for now and later. Here are just a few of my favorite ways to style these petite wide leg pants for Spring and Summer.
- With a cute denim jacket, tan top and white sneakers.
- White and blue striped button down, tan sandals, army green jacket and matching tan bag
- Black tank, oversized black blazer and balck sandals
- Tan trench coat, tan top, with white sneakers and a tan bag
These are just a few examples for your reference! How would you style these petite wide leg pants?
Also, if you’re looking for other looks we’ve styled this incredible Spring trench coat – see spring trench coat post and this one!
WHERE ELSE TO BUY PETITE WIDE LEG PANTS
While I love these Ann Taylor Marina Pants, here are a few other places I love to shop:
- J.Crew – for reference, I am typically a size 2P in J.Crew pants, as well. There are often tons are great selections at J.Crew.
- Madewell – similar to J.Crew, Madewell as a great selection of petite wide leg pants. I am similarly a size 2P or 27P.
- Old Navy – they are often running a great sale, as well.
- Banana Republic – Banana has a great selection and can now often find really great sales. I am a 2P in most cases.
- White House Black Market – WHBM is currently running a great sale. I love these petite wide leg pants as an option for less than $50.
________ SHOP THE POST ________